||In this 5-day program you will learn to:
Scholarships are available for non-profit leaders.
- Tackle a current change challenge from your work
- Explore rigorous inquiry and experimentation as drivers of successful change
- See an emergent process of creation which fuels innovation and successful results
- Discover the pivotal role of the Director with respect to change
- Clarify the result you're being asked to produce, and define what is needed to increase the likelihood of achieving that result
- Create and maintain ensemble (a way of interacting beyond team) and know the implications to your change efforts when ensemble isn't there
- Recognize your own "immunity to change," the impact it has on you, and begin to shift your immunity to achieve greater success
- Use a highly intentional, skillful rehearsal process to build mastery, adapt in the moment, and enhance your ultimate "change performance"
||Click to visit website