Survey Team Member Qualifications
CET Accreditation Team Members are considered volunteers who work under the guidance of a survey team leader and are responsible for gathering and recording site-survey information. A per diem honorarium is paid to either the surveyor's employer or the surveyor as determined by the employer.
In addition to the key attributes listed on the Becoming a Surveyor page, candidates will have
- a minimum of five (5) years experience in the field of Community Disability Services or other human resources field
- post-secondary education in a related area of study
- experience with community service providers
- experience as a staff member working in areas associated with the Ministry of Community and Social Services; Disabilities, Inclusion and Accessibility Division (the former Persons with Developmental Disabilities)
Surveyor Reference Form
Completed application forms or questions about becoming an ACDS surveyor can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After successfully completing surveyor training, surveyors must commit to
- completing a minimum of two (2) surveys annually
- participating in any future surveyor refresher training
Becoming a Surveyor
Surveyor Team Leader Qualifications, with application and reference forms
Survey Expenses and Compensation